It’s about time you got your teeth straightened. But you don’t want to get braces because, well, you’re an adult. Then consider Invisalign: an alternative to metal “train track” braces, they’re clear, wireless aligners that really are quite invisible.
Achieve Perfect Alignment with Invisalign at Island Dental
Ditch the traditional “train track” braces and opt for the virtually invisible, wireless alternative—Invisalign. At Island Dental, we offer this innovative orthodontic solution tailored for adults who want a discreet yet effective way to straighten their teeth.
Take the First Step Towards a Straighter Smile
Eager for a seamless smile makeover? Book your initial cosmetic consultation today to discuss the potential of Invisalign for you. Click below to book online or call us at 08 8449 9777.
Why Invisalign instead of braces?
Invisalign is a great option if you have mild to moderate problems like crowded, gappy or crooked teeth, or bite issues. Or maybe you had braces as a kid but your teeth have slowly shifted back over the years.
- Invisalign is clear, so people will barely notice them
- You get to take them off when you eat
- They help keep gums healthy since you can remove your Invisalign to brush and floss
- You can take them off for up to two hours (for a special occasions like a wedding or important meeting)
- They’re much easier to keep clean and clear than braces
How much does Invisalign cost?
Just like many of our dental treatments, the cost of Invisalign depends upon your individual situation. The factors that come into play are:
- The complexity of your case: if your teeth are severely crooked Invisalign might not be suitable for you. At your initial consultation we will assess your situation, present the alternatives and their pros and cons across all our Orthodontic treatments.
- Duration of treatment: Shorter treatment time means less clear aligners, less visits to the dentist and less cost. We will provide you with a quote after we have assessed your situation.
- What you want: Sometimes the best treatment to give someone that perfect smile they are after isn’t the one they think they need. We will tell you about Invisalign as well as the alternatives.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign are clear braces, like an aligner or retainer, that simply slips over your teeth.
To move your teeth slowly but surely towards your desired smile, we develop a series of these clear aligners to gently guide the movement of your teeth towards that smile that you want.
The Invisalign Australia website is a great resource for anyone considering Invisalign. It includes:
Want to find out more about Invisalign?
Here at Island Dental we understand that you want to look good and not be self-conscious of your smile, even if you are undergoing Orthodontic treatment. Invisalign is a popular treatment that works with patients to find a compromise between appearance and effectiveness.
To find out more about Invisalign, the cost of these compared to braces and whether you would be suitable for treatment we recommend that you book an initial consultation with Island Dental.
Why Choose Island Dental for Invisalign?
We understand that every smile is unique. That’s why we offer a comprehensive initial consultation to discuss your specific orthodontic needs and how Invisalign can meet them.
Unlock Your Perfect Smile with Island Dental
Ready to experience the next generation of orthodontic treatment? Schedule your initial cosmetic consultation today. Click below to book online or give us a call at 08 8449 9777. Your flawless, straight smile awaits.