COVID-19 Response from Island Dental
Current as at 15 September 2020 – Coronavirus (COVID-19) and our practice update
To our valued patients,
At Island Dental, we want to assure you that our priority remains the safety and well-being of people – our patients, our people and the community. To help keep you safe and minimise any risk of exposure within the practice, we continue to implement a number of high standard and COVID-19 specific measures in line with the Government and the Australian Dental Association advice.
On top of high standard of Infection Control in the surgeries which include sterilisation, cleaning, and disinfection between all patients, extra precautions we provide include:
- Patients may be asked pre-screening questions when we confirm your booking to determine if there is any risk. Advising patients who travelled from overseas in the past 14 days, who have possible contact with anyone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or who are unwell, to postpone their appointment.
- As well as our patients entering the practice, our staff will also be having their temperature taken at the start of the day and are not allowed to work in the practice if they are unwell with any flu-like symptoms.
- Our team is conducting cleaning and disinfection of common areas and surfaces such as door handles, reception desk, pens, HICAPS machines, and other common surfaces at least three times a day, and when possible, between each family of patient visit.
- We allow extra appointment times before and after each patient for cleaning of common areas as above.
- We have a very large waiting room to ensure social distancing is always possible between patients/families.
- We provide access to alcohol-based hand rub before you enter our practice and in the patient foyer area.
Please contact us on 08 8449 9777 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries. Our greatest priority at this time is the health and safety of all our team members and you, our valued patients.
Thank you to all our loyal patients for your continued support, take care and look after each other.
The team at Island Dental