COVID-19 Response from Island Dental
To our valued patients,
As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve, we wanted to share with you some important information about the steps we’re taking to minimise the risk of exposure in our local communities.
Our greatest priority at this time is the health and safety of all our team members and you, our valued patients.
We are open and accepting all patients for emergencies only, this includes;
- Management of patients with acute dental pain e.g. endodontic (Root Canal Treatment) and extraction/s
- Management of significantly damaged upper front teeth (e.g. due to trauma, with restorative treatment – Soft tissue pathology e.g. ulcers
- Management of complex medically compromised patients with dental concerns which may compromise their systemic disease
- Management of those at a higher risk of rapid progression of dental disease due to socioeconomic or cultural factors
- Management of patients referred by a medical practitioner for medically necessary dental care
We’re taking extra steps to ensure our practice is a clean and hygienic environment for everyone. These measures include increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation, including high-touch areas such as handrails, counters, HICAPS/EFT terminals and providing complimentary hand sanitiser in our patient foyer. We will also be suspending all appointments with patients who have travelled in the last 30 days until further notice for the safety and protection of all our patients and team members. Rescheduling of appointments for all those who have had possible contact with anyone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19 including staff and any person(s) who are unwell including staff.
- All magazines, books, toys and colouring pencils have been removed from our patient foyer and children’s corner.
- We have a very large patient foyer to ensure social distancing is always possible between patients/families.
- We have provided access to alcohol-based hand rub at reception and in our patient foyer.
- We will continue monitoring staff health and that of close family members with social distancing measure.
- We are also ensuring our team is supported with clear health and hygiene protocols, as well as providing the information and support all team members need to stay at home if they are unwell for any reason.
At Island Dental, we remain committed to supporting all team members and patients throughout this time.
Thank you to all our loyal patients for your continued support, take care and look after each other.
The team at Island Dental