If you are looking for the best dentist in Adelaide for you and your family it is important to consider what dental technology your dentist offers.
So why are dental technologies so important?
As in any other field of health, new developments in dental technologies and care bring with them incredible patient benefits and higher quality results.
These technological advances allow dentists to educate better, diagnose earlier and more accurately, preview results before treatment and provide treatments that are more comfortable, safer and more effective for our patients.
As part of Island Dental’s ongoing commitment to dental excellence we have outfitted our office with the most state-of-the-art dental technology available. Find out more about each of these modern dental technologies and how they benefit you:
- Intra Oral Camera: see what is happening inside your mouth for yourself
- Diagnodent: for early decay detection
- Digital X-Ray System: faster x-rays with less radiation
- Laser dentistry: for the treatment of gums, gum contouring and correcting lip and tongue-ties.
- Air Abrasion: no more noisy painful drills
- VELscope: early detection of oral cancers
- Caesy: multimedia patient education
- ZOOM whitening: cutting edge laser tooth whitening
- CEREC 3D: single visit crowns and dental restorations
- Joint Vibration Analysis: to help assess Temporo Mandibular Joints (TMJ’s) disorders
- Jaw Tracking: non-invasive TMD diagnosis technology
- Electromyography: muscular TMJ dysfunction diagnosis technology
- Tens: to provide relaxation therapy to the muscles that supply the head and neck
- Twilight Dentistry: sedation options so you don’t feel a thing
- Happy Gas (nitrous oxide): calming for nervous or anxious adult or child patients
- Patient comfort: TV/DVDs and headphones for maximum comfort during your treatment
- Electronic Claims Processing: on the spot claims.
Looking for the best dentist in Adelaide to suit you?
Find out more about Island Dental in West Lakes, Adelaide, get to know our highly trained dental team, or take a tour around our modern and tranquil clinic. If you would like to book a consultation or discuss your dental situation call us on (08) 8449 9777.