Simply wonderful results.
Composite bonding is one of the simplest procedures we can do for our patients. The benefits of composite bonding as a cosmetic dentistry option is:
- we usually only have to remove a minimal amount of your tooth structure, if any.
- one visit is all it takes for you to have a wonderful new smile.
What is involved in composite bonding?
Composite bonding involves the artistic placement of a tooth coloured material called composite resin to your teeth to enhance their colour, shape or size.
In this consultation we will assess your suitability for composite bonding and expected results, as well as discuss alternative cosmetic treatments that may be of benefit. We will ensure all of your questions are answered.
What cosmetic dentistry problems does bonding resolve?
Composite bonding may help to give you the perfect smile if you have:
- gaps between your teeth
- uneven teeth which have been shortened due to wear, tear or grinding (bruxism)
- teeth with caries (decay) that need some form of cosmetic restoring
- stained or discoloured teeth
- unsightly, stained or washed out fillings
- teeth that are crooked or have a mild misalignment
- teeth with irregularities or oddly shaped teeth
- instant fixes for teeth damaged in an accident or other dental emergency
- old dentistry that needs to be refreshed.
Cosmetic bonding is one of the most conservative, versatile and affordable ways to get a perfect smile. If you think Cosmetic Bonding might be right for you call us on (08) 8449 9777 to book your initial cosmetic consultation. We will discuss your suitability for Composite bonding and any alternatives.
Before and After Composite Bonding