Modern dentistry has so much to offer and we are committed to keeping up to date with the latest advances in dental materials and techniques.
From pregnancy to your child being a teenager, we are with you every step of the way ensuring that your child receives the right dental education and treatments at the right time. Our early dental care includes:
- Guided Growth Appliance Therapy: some children need guidance in optimising their natural growth
- Orthodontics: guiding growing teeth, jaws and bite towards a straighter smile and improved function
- A Safe Environment: giving you confidence that your child is safe from infection and disease
We work with you to address specific dental concerns, restorations, or help you to get that beautiful smile you can be proud of. Our adult dental care includes:
- Comprehensive general dentistry: including root canal therapy, crowns and bridges
- Orthodontics: straightening teeth through one of the many techniques or treatments on offer
- Sleep Apnea: helping you sleep easy and safely with a range of dental treatments
- Cosmetic Dentistry: a range of dental treatments to help you get a straighter, whiter and more beautiful smile
- Implant dentistry: replacing missing teeth with dental implants
- Same day porcelain restorations using our top of the range CEREC 3D software and scanning system
The range of cosmetic dentistry options can sometimes be baffling but we can guide you through the options, how each cosmetic dental treatment might work for you, explain the pros and cons, associated costs and any alternatives.
As well as providing the best cosmetic dental care, we are your trusted advisor to fully understand what will suit you best.
Keeping your teeth healthy for life is the most affordable way to avoid costly and painful dental problems. Our preventive dental care is focused around dental hygiene, early detection and prevention. We also empower you to become an active part of ongoing preventive dental care.
- Sleep Apnea: linked with many other health problems, preventive dental sleep apnea treatments can help you sleep easier and keep you healthier
- Fresh Breath Programs: take away the worry of bad breath problems with one of our fresh breath dental programs
Are you looking for emergency dental care in Adelaide? From knowing what to do immediately after an accident, or getting you out of the pain of an excruciating toothache we are here to help. Our emergency dental care includes:
- Root Canal Treatment: nothing will ever replace your own natural teeth but RCT is one way we can keep a non-vital tooth functional and a part of your smile
- Chronic Pain: there is nothing worse than chronic gum or tooth pain so our first aim is to get you out of pain and then identify what is causing the problem so that we can prevent it from coming back.
- Neuromuscular dentistry: we use neuromuscular principles and TENS to relieve chronic pain, temperomandibular dysfunction (TMD), re-establish your bite and improve your smile.
Our cutting edge complete dental care promise
Everyone at Island Dental is committed to keeping you informed of the positive, ever-increasing changes in dental technology and treatments so that you can make the most educated choices for the long-lasting dental health of your and your family.