Whether it’s a nagging doubt or the horror of an accident, Island Dental is here to provide you with a high standard of emergency care!
Emergency Dentist Adelaide: Dental pain, toothache or accident?
We are open 6 days a week and make it a priority in our daily schedule to see patients in the case of a genuine emergency. Call our office on (08) 8449 9777 to see how we can help in your dental emergency.
Read more about some of our emergency dental treatments:
- Root Canal Treatment: saving teeth for use in the future
- Chronic Pain: whether it is sudden or growing tooth pain we can get you out of pain and then discover the source of the problem
What do we consider a dental emergency?
A dental emergency might be any of the following:
- dental pain or severe toothache
- lost crown or filling
- suspected abscess
- dental trauma such as a lost or broken tooth from sports or a fall
- broken, cracked (to the nerve – ouch!) or crumbling teeth
In all cases of dental emergency we recommend you get advice from a dentist immediately.
Out of hours emergency dentist Adelaide
In cases of genuine emergency we offer a 24 hour phone line. If your dental emergency occurs when our practice is closed, please call the main office number on (08) 8449 9777 and you will be given instructions on how to reach a dentist.